[Zope] Zope search fails , problem with the catalog ?

Troy Farrell troy at entheossoft.com
Mon Mar 15 14:47:49 EST 2004

Hi Rak.
Go to your /error_log and give us the traceback.  We cannot do more than guess
without the traceback.  All I can see now is that what every is calling
queryCatalog is not passing any arguments.

Troy

--
And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it
together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.