[Zope] Zope Version

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Tue Mar 16 05:21:06 EST 2004

Can someone running Zope 2.7.0 post what is shown under the control panel?

I've just managed to get it running but it is shown as an unreleased
version:-

The Control Panel provides access to system information and management
functions such as database and product management.

Zope Version      (unreleased version, python 2.3.3, os2emx)

Python Version    2.3.3 (#0, Dec 21 2003, 23:43:28) [EMX GCC 2.8.1]

System Platform   os2emx

SOFTWARE_HOME     /usr/local/python/Lib/python

ZOPE_HOME         /usr/local/python

INSTANCE_HOME     /zope

CLIENT_HOME       /zope/var

Network Services  ZServer.HTTPServer.zhttp_server (Port: 8080)
                  ZServer.FTPServer.FTPServer (Port: 8021)

Process Id        7808 (3)

Running For       12 hours 19 min 3 sec

It appears to have been installed in the wrong place, at least I wouldn't
have expected it to get installed under /usr/local/python.

Also, there is no Restart button next to the Shutdown button. Is this
normal?

--
John