[Zope] LocalFS 1.2-andreas released

Jock Coats jock.coats at jcsolutions.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 18:26:15 EST 2004

Arghh!  That would explain it.  I was wondering if that might have been
a reason.  I'm always game for learning but I fear that is quite a
steep learning curve for someone like me!

I may return to it then in the days ahead.

Have you worked out what I am trying to do yet?  Replace my .Mac
account facilities with Zope...:-)

Oh well - Should I be using soomething else for this?  I really am a
newbie at this - would "File System Directory View" do the trick for
example or is that always going to be read only?

Jock

--
J1e Morrell Hall, OXFORD, OX3 0BP, United Kingdom
T: +44 1865 485019 F: +44 845 1275714 M: +44 7769 695767