[Zope] errno[28] No Space Left on Device..HELP

Marc Lindahl marc at bowery.com
Wed Mar 17 01:31:06 EST 2004

You can't see the files with an ls...

you need to expand your /tmp, or your /var.  I just went thru this
myself, in linux it's easy - spin up another disk, mount it temporarily
and copy everything from var over, then mount it over var (perhaps you
can first clean out your old var's tmp by deleting the whole dir and
remaking it, and delete old files in spool and log).

Your /var/log may be hogging - google for 'logrotate' :)