[Zope] Basic Security

Chris Hoy Chris.Hoy at waymaker.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 05:09:01 EST 2004

Hi

I am trying to create a product with basic security in it. I have added
a user folder and user's to the product. I have also restricted access
to my pages via the "View" Option so all access to these pages require
authentication. I have exposed a login form as a public method.
All this works fine but I cannot get the login form to authenticate the
user for the current session.

My basic question is how do I authenticate a user via a form rather than
having the browsers security dialog appearing

Chris Hoy

http://www.star.net.uk