[Zope] Showing DTML - Checked by AntiVir -

Serg serg at dunrose.ru
Wed Mar 17 05:53:49 EST 2004

> > I have trival class on Python:
> >
> > manage_addMin_allForm=DTMLFile('dtml\manage_addMin_allForm',globals())
> > class min_all(SimpleItem.SimpleItem):
> >
> > How I can show & exec manage_addMin_allForm on external Python script?
>
> Why do you want to do this?
>
> > I can use
> > RESPONSE.redirect('manage_addProduct/Minimal/manage_addMin_allForm').
> > But I want to do some like this: self.manage_addMin_allForm().
>
> self.manage_addProduct['Minimal'].manage_addMin_allForm(self,self.REQUEST)

If I use this code Nothing occurs.

> Why are you using DTML?!

I want to create class which will allow adds objects of any class through my
own interface. For example: user click on button "Add Min_all" on dtml form,
and manage_addMin_allForm is shown. User input data in manage_addMin_allForm
and click "Add" button on manage_addMin_allForm. After that object of
Min_all with necessary values of attributes will be added to ZODB.