[Zope] IIS to Zope connector issues with IIS 6/Win2003

Ezra Wolfe ewolfe at dlc-solutions.com
Wed Mar 17 14:08:38 EST 2004

Hi all,

We've been using the Hiperlogica IIS-to-Zope connector script on Windows
2000 Server running IIS 5 without any problems.

However, we are in the process of moving everything over to a Windows
2003 box running IIS 6. The connector script works fine, except when
form data is being passed through. In that case none of the form objects
make it back to Zope from the client. They are present in the script (I
can access them just fine), but appear to get lost in the binary
transfer to Winhttp.

Anyone run into this issue yet or have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Regards,
Ezra Wolfe
Director of Technical Projects
DLC Solutions, LLC
11501 Sunset Hills Rd.
Reston, VA 20190
(202) 546-2027 Office
(703) 935-5594 Fax
ewolfe at dlc-solutions.com
http://www.dlc-solutions.com

Download DLC Solutions' e-Learning Product Guide:
http://www.dlc-solutions.com/dlcbrochure.v2.pdf