[Zope] Newbie Q: Insert Word Files into Table Cell?

Lee J. McAllister ljmcallister at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 20:39:16 EST 2004

I expect you need to convert the Word file into HTML or Text first using a
parser.  Once you've got it converted you should be able to insert the
parsers output into the table as you would any other text or HTML content.

There are a few available to choose from on the Net, which one suits your
purpose best depends on your platform and what you do/don't want done to the
Word document when it's parsed.

Fraid I don't have time to give more detail today

HTH,
Lee