[Zope] Maximum Size of DTML Document/Method

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Fri Mar 19 13:57:02 EST 2004

Asad -- I don't know the answere to your question, but I would guess you
may have reached some limit.  The real question is "Why is your DTML
method so big?".  One of the ideas of Zope is to break up a page by
breaking the page up into logical units and then calling i(i.e rendering)
the logical units to create the page.

A simple example:

Page Method:
<dtml-var standard_html_header>