[Zope] zope crashes

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Sat Mar 20 15:33:28 EST 2004

Joachim Schmitz wrote at 2004-3-20 14:53 +0100:
>we just went only with www.europython.org yesterday, and after going
>online Zope crashes running at most 15 minutes. The only thing we see is
>  this:
>
>python: ZODB/cPickleCache.c:587: cc_oid_unreferenced: Assertion
>`v->ob_refcnt == 0' failed

Some component in your system does something bad with the ZODB cache.

When I upgraded to Zope 2.7, I got lots of ZODB/ZODB-Cache error
messages. It turned out that these were persistency bugs in serveral of
my products. They were unnoticed in earlier Zope versions but
may have had bad effects in some cases.
The stricter checks in Zope 2.7 revealed them.

Maybe, you problem is also more easily revealed in Zope 2.7?

--
Dieter