[Zope] config/Makefile not found

Troy Farrell troy at entheossoft.com
Mon Mar 22 11:38:49 EST 2004

Hello Ruben.  It appears as though your distribution/python installation is
missing the python Makefile.  This is needed to build many different python
modules, applications, and other add-ons.  I suggest you find the Makefile in
the appropriate package for you platform.  You may need to reinstall python or
install a python-devel -ish package to get the Makefile.

Troy

--
And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it
together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.