[Zope] unexpected EOF while parsing

Chris Withers lists at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Mar 24 08:46:55 EST 2004

pieter claassen wrote:

> <dtml-var "object"> in the sarge debian distro of zope, then it does
> what I expect it to do i.e. return the code of the dtml method "object"
> rather than render it.

Your code above is working off an assumption.

> <dtml-var "object.document_src()"> should have worked?

The above looks okay. From the traceback, it looks like this happened when you
were editting the DTML method. If that's the case, then you have some other bug
in your DTML.

Really, you should switch to ZPT which has much more useful reporting of these
kinds of problems.

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk