[Zope] Zope Still Crashes Daily

zope at netchan.cotse.net zope at netchan.cotse.net
Thu Mar 25 14:30:08 EST 2004

I use zope2.7 on OpenBSD 3.4 too, but without any problems. I compiled
both python and zope from sources and not from ports.
Two suggestions:
- consider using "release23-maint" branch from python cvs
- if you use any external python module which has C parts (libxml2 for
example), check if the dynamic library loader can see them (ldconfig -r)

For compiling python, you might want to apply the following patch:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/ports/lang/python/2.3/p
atches/patch-configure_in?rev=1.1.1.1&content-type=text/plain

Regards,
Sandor