[Zope] Programmatic adding of StructuredDocument

John Schinnerer johnschinnerer at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 18:29:00 EST 2004

Hello,

Maik answered my previous question so well and quickly that I have
another already...
Now I am programmatically creating/adding a folderish product object
(based on mxmObjectManager).
I also want to create programmatically, *inside* the folderish object,
several StructuredDocuments.

I tried this:

def manage_addAction():
      mxmObjectManager.addClass()
      StructuredDocument.manage_addStructuredDocument()

This does add a Structured Document, but it is created alongside the
folderish object instead of inside it.

How do I get the StructuredDocument to be created inside the folderish
object I have just added?

thanks,
John S.