[Zope] Make DTML output XML (* with element named <title>)

Troy Farrell troy at entheossoft.com
Fri Mar 26 01:38:02 EST 2004

Hi John.  I'm not exactly shure what you mean to output a "title" tag.  It's
been a while since I've tried to use DTML for that.  You will probably find Page
Templates more suited for XMLish needs.

DTML:

   <title><dtml-var title></title>

ZPT:

   <title tal:content="template/title" />
   <title tal:content="continer/title" />
   <title tal:content="here/title" />

Troy

--
And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it
together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.