[Zope] request of help

Troy Farrell troy at entheossoft.com
Fri Mar 26 01:53:14 EST 2004

Hello Horacio.  You've found the Zope users mailing list.  We love hearing about
new Zope users.  Before we can help, we need to know what the problem is.  What
is not working with your Zope installation?  Did you get a python traceback?

Troy

--
And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it
together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.