[Zope] webdav

Jock Coats jock.coats at jcsolutions.co.uk
Fri Mar 26 04:39:33 EST 2004

In the $INSTANCE/etc directory you should find a file called
'zope.conf' and in here, about three quarters of the way through you
should find a series of statements beginning:

<http-server>
	port number
</http-server>

<ftp-server>
	port number
<ftp-server>

and then a series of statements commented out by default controlling
DAV, persistent cgi and so on.

Uncomment these and set the settings you want and restart.

Jock

On 26 Mar 2004, at 09:20, Vahur Rebas wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The question is how do I disable webdav in Zope 2.7.0
> In Zope 2.6 series there was z2.py which no longer exists and
> I keep getting error that -W option is unrecognized.
> I want nothing to do with webdav and I want to disable it completly,
> it's bugging me :)
>
> As I already write here I haven't found a document which would
> describe how to use custom_zodb.py file correctly. I want to
> increase some connection number so, I created a custom_zodb.py
> I found @ zope book. after that I can't see Database information
> from ZMI/Control_Panel.
>
> Vahur

Jock Coats, in a personal capacity.
Wardens Lodgings, J1e, Morrell Hall, OXFORD OX3 0TU
T: +44 1865 485019 M: +44 7769 695767 F: +44 845 1275714