[Zope] Python2.3 datetime VS Zope DateTime

Sakesun Roykiattisak sakesun at boonthavorn.com
Fri Mar 26 06:43:06 EST 2004

I'm now trying to publish a set of database-related logics through
zope.  Some of them return a python2.3's datetime object which its
member access are disallowed from zope. (DTML, ZPT)
I want to access some of datetime's member-methods, like strftime &
isocalendar.  How can I make it accessible from zope ? Or how can I make
Zope automagically convert it to  Zope's DateTime. I really don't want
to change my logics to use Zope's DateTime.

Thanks.