[Zope] Keyword index negative query

FLORAC Thierry thierry.florac at onf.fr
Tue Mar 30 06:40:30 EST 2004

  Hi,

I'm using Zope-2.6.1 with ZCatalog and several Keyword indexes.
How can I make a query on a KeywordIndex to get objects for which a
given value is not found ??

Typically, each of my objects is identified by a globally unique ID
(OID) ; an object can keep a reference to another object through an
"oid_refs" property (a list), which is indexed in a keyword index. What
I want is to be able to find, for example, objects of a given meta-type,
eventually stored in a given folder, which are NOT referenced by other
objects.

Thanks for any help,

  Thierry

--
  Linux every day, keeps Dr Watson away...
  http://gpc.sourceforge.net -- http://www.ulthar.net