[Zope] Site Access Rules

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Mar 30 13:29:11 EST 2004

Bruno Silva wrote at 2004-3-29 18:05 +0100:
>    I have a Access Rule that does some operations. The thing is that,
>the access rule, is executed all the time, anda i just want to perform
>the operations, when i'm out off the zope admin. Can anyone help me?

Bad luck. SiteAccess AccessRules are executed before authentication.
As a consequence, the access rule does not know whether the current
request is for an admin or not.

Maybe, a "Post-Authentication-Hook" can help you.
You find one in the collector (with chance to become part of Zope core)
and one on my Zope page (will not become part of the Zope core)

  <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope>

--
Dieter