[Zope] Re: External Editor & Content Type

Elena Schulz elena.schulz at gmx.net
Wed Mar 31 05:41:25 EST 2004

Hi Casey,

sorry for my late answer.

>- Name your dtml method with a .css extension and assign the editor
>based on extension
This does not work. On my system (WinXP, Zope2.7) EE adds a .dtml extension
even if I have an id like 'my_id.css'
It becomes 'my_id.css.dtml' in the temp folder.

>- Use a file object or dtml document instead and set a "content_type"
>property on it with the value "text/css".
this works fine, so I'm happy.
stupid me: I tried this on dtml method and wondered why I got an id conflict
error, so I didn't even try it on a dtml document.

-- Thanks for your answer, Elena