[Zope] Adding zope object-references to content on file system?

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Sat May 1 18:58:39 EDT 2004

On Sat, May 01, 2004 at 06:21:01PM -0400, Alan Ezust wrote:
> Is it possible to give zope server knowledge of trees of HTML on the local
> file system? How do I do that? Or is there a better way?

There are a couple ways.
Filesystem Directory View ships with CMF but can be used independently.
It gives a read-only view in Zope.
LocalFS gives read-write access.  Best version I know of can
be found here http://www.easyleading.org/Downloads/
If that gives you access denied (due to Andreas' blocking of
several very large ISPs due to spam relaying),
you can try the tarball here:
http://cvs.easyleading.org/browse/LocalFS/

--

Paul Winkler