[Zope] Module security assertions fail

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Sun May 2 09:51:48 EDT 2004

These two statements are NOT the same. 'modules' is a dictionary and
you want to access the key 'Products.JMUtils.TranslationUtils' of this
dictionary.

The first statement has no way of figuring that out, I think.

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/