[Zope] Zope slow on Redhat 9.0

sebastien Pastor spastor at center.com
Thu May 6 07:08:36 EDT 2004

Hi guys,

Have been thru all optimisations process (caching etc .....) but my zope
still runs like a dog.
I am fairly confident about my zope set up and start to think the pb is
the box itself(i did anaother install on older box with same
apache+proxy config and zope proudly flies !!)
my config is  : Dell poweredge 1750 + redhat SMP 2.4.20 stock kernel.

I ve got this in dmesg :
""
application bug: python2.3(10123) has SIGCHLD set to SIG_IGN but calls
wait().
(see the NOTES section of 'man 2 wait'). Workaround activated
"""
Dunno if this could be the issue . I try to run another Python (from
rpm) but got the same messages)

Any one noticing same pb on dell/linux with RH9 boxes ? Anyone could
point me out to checks i may have not done yet ?

Thanx a lot

Seb