[Zope] Zope.com Facelift

Hadar Pedhazur hadar at zope.com
Fri May 7 14:46:06 EDT 2004

A week ago, http://www.zope.com/ received a significant facelift. In
addition, some of the previous pages were available in PDF format
only, and the entire site is now HTML, and therefore more easily
searchable as well.

Undoubtedly, we have introduced some errors in the process, and broken
some links that people have previously bookmarked, etc.

We would appreciate it if those of you who find errors on the site are
kind enough to drop us a note (webmaster at zope.com), and let us know
what isn't working for you.

P.S. For those of you superstars out there in Zope-land who are
looking for a job (_in Fredericksburg, VA_), we also have more
prominently displayed our "We're Hiring" link on the front page of the
new site :-)