[Zope] Best ever Zope-track at Europython?

Heimo Laukkanen huima at iki.fi
Sun May 9 16:01:14 EDT 2004

We have been working hard and are still working hard to make sure that
everyone who comes to Europython to see Zope-track will get their money's
worth of excellent program. Program is now almost done and you can see
accepted talks online:

http://www.europython.org/conferences/epc2004/info/talks/zope

We are still cooking something very cool for the last 180 minutes of the
Zope-track, and will announce it soon. All I can say for now is that it
will be fun, informative and extremely valuable lesson.

Untill then, register to the conference and get your apetite up for a
blast!

--
-huima