[Zope] zope management problems

sandor marton msanyo at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 16:36:27 EDT 2004

Hi there,

I'm new to Zope and Phyton. My problem is that when i
try to access on the Plone Controller the Zope
management interface after i entered the username
password pair it doesn't accept it and after 3 tries
it says that "You are not authorized to access this
resource." I used the Phytonwin Editor interface to
generate the inituser file entering the username and
password but leaving anything else as default. The
installation of Plone otherwise whent OK. Typing
localhost:80 I get the Plone page, typing
localhost:8080 i get the Zope Quick Start page, but i
have this problem with the management stuff. I
installed Plone an Windows XP and I use Internet
Explorer version 6. The inituser file looks like
this...: a:{SHA}hvfkN/qlp/zhXR3cuerq6jd2Z7g=

Any help it's greatly apreciated!

Thanx,

MBS