[Zope] can ZPTs be located in LocalFS?

Roy Mathew roymath at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 07:53:06 EDT 2004

Folks,

I am wondering if there is any way to force a file located in a
LocalFS or ZFSPath directory to be recognized as a Page template. In
other words, I want ZOPE to interpret the content of files named with
a ".pt" extension to be recognized as a Page Template and interpreted
accordingly.

If my ZFSPath directory is named "ExternalFiles", then I want to be
able to do stuff like
and have the contents of myfile.pt be interpreted as TAL constructs.
Currently I just see the raw contents in my html output.

Thanks,
Roy.