[Zope] a question

emami emami at knmi.nl
Fri May 14 05:14:33 EDT 2004

Dear Sir,

I have installed the "Zope-2.7.0.rpm" on my Linux computer(RedHat). I
want to connect with MySQL system and I have the database adapter. For
this I have selected the next "zope-ZMySQLDA-2.0.8-1ogger00.noarch.rpm"
package. I have installed this package without any problem but I can't
use the "ZMySQL" method. One of the reseans is that the path of
"Zope-2.7.0.rpm" package is: "/usr/lib/zope2.7/lib/python/Products"
whereas the path of ZMySQL package is:
"/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products" . Thus the differences is between
"zope" and "zope2.7" in this case. Would you like to help me to solve
this problem or any other advise?

Best regards
Nader