[Zope] Bug in Ordered Folder of Zope 2.7

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Fri May 14 08:31:09 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'm happy that the ordered Folder feature is implemented now in Zope 2.7 because
I wanted to use it as kind of a "Mind-Mapper" for developing a menu structure.
I found out that the Folder objects are ordered nicely in the right management
window of the ZMI but if you look at the tree on the left side all folders are
ordered alphabetically.  I wuld consider it as a bug that the order which I created
with ordered Folders on the right is not regarded on the left.  Please convince
me that this is a feature. ;-)

Kind regards

         Andreas.