[Zope] Re: Bug in Ordered Folder of Zope 2.7

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Fri May 14 14:59:15 EDT 2004

On Fri, 14 May 2004, Maik Jablonski wrote:

> it's some kind of history and a "strange" default behaviour of the tree
> tag... Just a easy fix which should workaround your problem:
Thanks your fix works like a charm.

I'll do the collector report soon.

But the next question opens:  I try to display a whole tree with all
trees unfolded.  I tried

<dtml-tree nowrap=1 single=0 sort=bobobase_object_position>
  &dtml-id;
  <dtml-if title>
    (&dtml-title;)
  </dtml-if>
</dtml-tree>

because  Zope book said

 single
    Either 0 or 1. If 1, then only one branch of the tree can be expanded.
    Any expanded branches will collapse when a new branch is expanded.

I also tried single=1 but it did not changed.  Did I understand something
wrong?  If I open a branch in the same hight like a previousely opened
one the previous branch collapses, which means I can have either

    + branch1

       -  leaf1
    + branch2

OR

    + branch1
    + branch2

       -  leaf2

but NEVER

    + branch1

       -  leaf1
    + branch2

       -  leaf2

which I try to obtain.  Moreover I'd like to have an "expand all" button
to unfold the whole tree.  I have read in Appendix A of the Zope book
that there is a

 expand_all
    If this variable is true then the entire tree is expanded.

Tag Control Variable which seems to me the only hint to this approach
but I can't find out how to use it.

Thanks for your help

           Andreas.