[Zope] Re: Zope 2.7 - XML export

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Sun May 16 17:04:35 EDT 2004

Andreas Tille wrote at 2004-5-14 22:41 +0200:
>On Fri, 14 May 2004, Dieter Maurer wrote:
>
>> Almost surely, a "load_appends" definition is missing in
>> the "ToXMLUnpickler" definition of "Shared.DC.xml.ppml".
>Any hint where exactly this call has to be inserted in
>
>      lib/python/Shared/DC/xml/ppml.py

When you carefully read my message, you will find out
that I spoke of a missing definition
(and not of a missing call).
Once you have done that, there is (hopefully) no longer any question
with respect to the precise location...

Much more interesting is the question, how "load_appends" should
be implemented. To give an answer to this question, I would need
to understand how the ToXMLUnpickler" is supposed to work.
This would take me about 1/2 to 1 hour. Far too much in view
that I do not have this problem.

--
Dieter