[Zope] Zope error:

Loomis, Todd, CTR, DMSO Todd.Loomis.CTR at dmso.mil
Mon May 17 13:54:31 EDT 2004

All:

My site has been running fine for over a year than this morning it
started to get buggy. Would have load a page or not connect at all.

I'm getting the following error in my log:

  import regex, regsub #, Sync

/usr/lib/python2.1/regsub.py:15: DeprecationWarning: the regsub module
is deprecated; please use re.sub()

  DeprecationWarning)

/var/www/zope/lib/python/ts_regex.py:87: DeprecationWarning: the regex
module is deprecated; please use the re module

Hosting on Redhat 7.3 using python 2.1.3 with Zope 2.4.3 proxy thru
Apache; any suggestions would be great!

Todd Loomis