[Zope] How-to: Automaticlly Generate a Document from an HTML Form... Plone

Shane McCombs MSM at rbsc.net
Tue May 18 14:17:15 EDT 2004

Hi All

I am trying to figure out how to do this if it is possible...
1) I would like to present my users with a Form.
2) When the form is filled out and submitted it creates a document.
3) The Doc can then "Flow" thru the Plone WorkFlow/Approval System.

I cannot figure out how to create documents programmatically.
I will tackle the work flow next.
Any Ideas, Links or instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry but I am new to Zope/Plone/Python - :-(

Thank you, - Shane
Shane McCombs
Innovation Developer
Raymond Building Supply Corp.