[Zope] Re: Zope and HTC behaviors

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Wed May 19 01:36:23 EDT 2004

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 03:07:18PM +1000, Christian Blunden wrote:
> Hey Paul,
>
> I was reading your post on the Zope mail list regarding the HTC files
> and was wondering if you could help me out?

i'll try... why not keep it on the mailing list?

> I have a similar problem trying to reference an htc behavior file from
> the body ie...
>
> body {
>
>       behavior:url(&dtml-portal_url;/csshover.htc);
>
> }
>

> I have tried creating this csshover.htc file as both DTML method and a
> file upload. Setting the content type to text/x-component.

If you're sure the content type is being set, I would double-check
the URL in your css there.  E.g. try leaving out the dtml-portal_url;
and see what you get.

I seem to recall having issues with url() values in CSS before. It does
not always seem to behave as I expect.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com