[Zope] RE: Zope Digest, Vol 10, Issue 28

Marinussen, M.J. (Ria) M.J.Marinussen at ewi.utwente.nl
Wed May 19 03:46:32 EDT 2004

Hi Jan,

Look at the source of your redirect page, and you'll see the urls for
css and image files not having the 8080/hc addition.
You should add an '/' to the redirect path.
Without the trailing '/' only the "http://www.hepnetcanada.ca" url gets
redirected, not the "http://www.hepnetcanada.ca/whatever" url's.

so the correct redirection settings would be:
 <VirtualHost 142.104.61.63>
         ServerName www.hepnetcanada.ca
         Redirect / http://www.hepnetcanada.ca:8080/hc/
 </VirtualHost>

I'm not sure why it does work for other browsers than IE though, because
this is a serverside redirect.

Greetings,
Ria Marinussen