[Zope] Catalog problem

Kevin Carlson khcarlso at bellsouth.net
Wed May 19 15:08:42 EDT 2004

I moved a Data.fs file from one machine to another.  On the second
machine, when I click on the Index tab of a catalog object, I receive
the following traceback below.  I am using Zope 2.6.1 source
distribution and Python 2.13.  I am also using TextIndexNG2, if that
matters.  Any ideas?

Exception Type   Attribute Error

Exception Value   set

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 252, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
    * Module App.special_dtml, line 174, in _exec
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_With, line 76, in render
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 705, in renderwob
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_With, line 76, in render
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 201, in eval
      __traceback_info__: REQUEST
    * Module <string>, line 0, in ?

AttributeError: set