[Zope] Startup with zopectl

g.lams at itcilo.org g.lams at itcilo.org
Thu May 20 02:25:01 EDT 2004

I don't know whether it's the good way to do it but I've made a link in
/etc/init.d to zopectl.
For instance, if you are in /etc/init.d and the opze instance you want to
start is in /usr/local/zope/home, it will something like:
ln -s /usr/local/zope/home/bin/zopectl zope
And then "chkconfig zope on" to make it automatically start.
You pay attention to the "effective user" do you?

Gael