[Zope] WebDrive V6 (&5?) and Zope

Paul Browning paul.browning at bristol.ac.uk
Wed May 26 02:01:09 EDT 2004

--On 26 May 2004 13:40 +0800 Tim Edwards <Tim.Edwards at hwe.com.au> wrote:

> We're using it successfuly to allow users to upload documents to our
> company Intranet. Our Intranet has > 10,000 docs (well over a gigabytes
> worth) and a handful of users maintaining them and adding new ones. They
> do this via webdrive. Some have v5 (we havent seen a reason to upgrade
> them yet) and some have v6 (they got new PCs and we had to reinstall
> webdrive so we just used v6).
>
> We have had some problems - for some reason some docs simply don't upload
> or download very well (and no its not because the filename had an '&' or
> something in it) but overall it works extremely well. We're running Zope
> 2.6.2

Tim:

That's a great help.

I've just managed to find WebDrive V4.1 to re-install - and it all works
fine against Zope 2.7.0.

Looks as though I'll be installing Zope 2.6.2 next .... and seeing
if I can reproduce my WebDrive V5/6 problems with that.

Thanks,

Paul

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
     E-mail: paul.browning at bris.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/