[Zope] Re: ZOPE Demo?

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 06:06:35 EDT 2004

--- In zope at yahoogroups.com, "Lennart Regebro" <regebro at n...> wrote:
 > From: Ehab A. Banjar
 > > In fact I've already installed Zope in my PC. But, how can I see the
 > visitor's
 > > homepage? I mean the homepage of the software?
 >
 > I have no idea what you are talking about. There is no visitors homepage.
I think perhaps he is talking about the main page of the zope server he
just installed. If you had read the first part of the zope book, then
you would have seen that you only have to type on your browser:
http://localhost:8080

To access the manage interface, type:
http://localhost:8080/manage

To access the documentation that comes with your zope, go to:
/path/to/your/zope/doc

To access the fine manual, go to:
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/

I adviced you to read the book and some of the documentation files that
come with zope, then come back if you have questions.

Regards,
Josef