[Zope] Python script to modify the permision on photos

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed May 26 17:42:55 EDT 2004

kbond wrote at 2004-5-26 00:06 -0400:
>How can I check, by script, that I have done a modification on the
>permission?

That sounds like a funny question.

You should know that you modified something. Why do you
want to check for it?

When you want to check whether the action had the desired
effect: there is also a method to read the current permission
assignment. Use it...

>Please I am stuck And I do not know where to search I have googled the
>whole evening without any success.

Look at the source: "AccessControl.Role.RoleManager".
Check what methods are available. Read their (so called) docstrings
(the string immediately following the definition).

--
Dieter