[Zope] finding my root

Aaron aamehl at bezeqint.net
Wed May 26 23:44:20 EDT 2004

On =D7=92', 2004-05-25 at 17:17, Chris Withers wrote:
> Aaron wrote:
>=20
> > HI all,
> >=20
> > I am having some strange behavior with zope.
>=20
> Need more info.
>=20
> What version of Zope? 7.1
> What installed Products?
aamehl at XANNVYQD439:~$ ls /zopehome/instancehome/Products/
AbracadabraObject-2.0.1.tar.gz  LocalFS_Patched.zip
Archetypes                      mxDateTime-0.3.0.tgz
Audio                           MySQL-python-0.9.3b1
BTreeFolder2                    MySQL-python-0.9.3b1.tar.gz
CMFActionIcons                  NeoBoard
CMFAudio                        NeoPortalContentPak
CMFCalendar                     NeoPortalLibrary
CMFCore                         PloneErrorReporting
CMFDefault                      PortalTransforms
CMFFormController               PVS
CMFPlone                        README.txt
CMFPlone-2.0-final              sql2form-20030523
CMFPlone-2.0-final.tar.gz       sqlsearch.txt
CMFQuickInstallerTool           validation
CMFTopic                        ZFloatMenu
DCWorkflow                      ZFloatMenu-2.0.1.tgz
ExternalStorage                 zopeMyAdmin.tar.gz
Formulator                      ZPhotoSlides
generator                       ZWiki
GroupUserFolder                 ZWiki-0.30.0rc2.tgz
LocalFS

> What version of Python? 2.3.3

> What platform? Linus Debian

> What's the full exception type, value and traceback you see?
> 2004-05-25T07:07:43 PROBLEM(100) Init Ambiguous name for method of Produc=
ts.Audio.Audio.Audio: "manage_main" !=3D "manage"
ZCatalog query using 'end_usage' detected.
Using query parameters ending with '_usage' is deprecated.
Consider using record-style parameters instead (see
lib/python/Products/PluginIndexes/README.txt for details)
  warn("\nZCatalog query using '%s' detected.\nUsing query parameters
ending with '_usage' is deprecated.\nConsider using record-style
parameters instead (see lib/python/Products/PluginIndexes/README.txt for
details)" % usage_param, DeprecationWarning)
/zopehome/lib/python/Products/PluginIndexes/common/util.py:77:
DeprecationWarning:
ZCatalog query using 'start_usage' detected.
Using query parameters ending with '_usage' is deprecated.
Consider using record-style parameters instead (see
lib/python/Products/PluginIndexes/README.txt for details)
  warn("\nZCatalog query using '%s' detected.\nUsing query parameters
ending with '_usage' is deprecated.\nConsider using record-style
parameters instead (see lib/python/Products/PluginIndexes/README.txt for
details)" % usage_param, DeprecationWarning)

When I click on the root folder in the manage interface I get the
following:
Site Error
An error was encountered while publishing this resource.=20

Resource not found

Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.

Check the URL and try again.

Resource: sequence-odd

Troubleshooting Suggestions

      * The URL may be incorrect.
      * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
      * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
        error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to error
log.=20

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.=20
Where can I find other information?=20

Thanks
Aaron