[Zope] finding my root

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu May 27 14:50:39 EDT 2004

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 07:51:46PM +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Paul Winkler wrote at 2004-5-27 01:56 -0400:
> >> Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.
> >>
> >> Check the URL and try again.
> >>
> >> Resource: sequence-odd
>
> This reminds me of a "LocalFS" incompatibility with Zope 2.7.
> Some Andreas (Heckel, I think) has a working "LocalFS" for Zope 2.7.

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder. LocalFS was indeed broken
for 2.7.  Andreas' version is here:
http://www.easyleading.org/Downloads

LocalFS has historically had a nasty habit of making its
*parent* folder unuseable if it encounters various problems, e.g. is
pointed to the wrong folder. Very very bad.
I sent Andreas a patch for that, which is in his CVS tree now.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com