[Zope] help with __bobo_traverse__

Mohamed Lrhazi mohamed at your-site.com
Thu May 27 17:01:46 EDT 2004

--On Thursday, May 27, 2004 9:15 PM +0100 Matt Hamilton
<matth at netsight.co.uk> wrote:
> My initial thought is that maybe there is no context wrapper for
> viewDomain when you return it.  I can't remember if it is added
> automaticcally or not.  You could try:
>
> return getattr(self, 'viewDomain').__of__(self)
>
> and see if that works.

I will try that....

> Having said that, taking another look at your code, I think it works as
> expected.  The first call to __bobo_traverse__ gets 'foobar', but how
> does foobar get '1'?  Does an object called '1' exist anywhere?

I said I was a newbie, didn't I? :)

In <http://10.0.10.28:8080/yspanel/foobar/1/2/3/4>

There is no object "foobar" nor "1" nor "2" ....

yspanel is an instance of My product though. and I am trying to figure out
how to use __bobo_traverse__  to call a method to handle the above request,
where everything, from foobar and on, is parameters or commands...

Thanks a lot.

Mohamed~