[Zope] Re: [ANN] HTMLDocument 1.0 released

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Nov 3 14:16:51 EST 2004

bruno modulix wrote:
> Now my question : what are the differences between HTMLDocument and
> EpozDocument (http://zope.org/Members/gillou/EpozDocument), and where
> you aware of the existence of the later ?

Some people begged me to release HTMLDocument (I used it for several
years in my projects and will be using it for several more years), so I
released it. If someone will use HTMLDocument, I'm fine, if not, I'm
fine too...:) Same point for Epoz or other products I wrote.

EpozDocument seems a bit too "Epoz"-centered IMHO. I need a product to
store, edit and render (X)HTML and not Epozes...;)

Cheers, Maik