[Zope] RE: Left Menu (Frame) on ZMI not displaying (ARGH!!!!)

Paul Sue Paul.Sue at TELUS.com
Tue Nov 16 13:23:15 EST 2004

Well, I moved Data.fs from the working server to the new server (after shutting Zope down
on both of course) and the problem STILL persists!!!!  This is really frustrating .. I mean,
it worked fine for 3 days then suddenly doesn't work .. no errors in logs, what the ????

ANynody have any last suggestions before I resort to re-installing everything fresh from
source???

Thanks,

Paul