[Zope] virtual hosting with apache2

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Nov 16 13:54:41 EST 2004

Nicola Bonelli wrote at 2004-11-16 13:13 +0100:
>When I start apache, I get an error like Could not determine the
>server's fully qualified domain name: where to set it up?

This obviously is an Apache configuration problem (and therefore
better help is expected from an Apache mailing list).

I would expect that you set up the "fully qualified domain name"
either in the Apache configuration file or in "/etc/hosts" (or
other DNS (Domain Name Service) service files).

--
Dieter