[Zope] RE: Left Menu (Frame) on ZMI not displaying (ARGH!!!!)

Carl Batten batten at swiftnet.com
Wed Nov 17 17:19:43 EST 2004

Paul,

I have never experienced the left pane not loading, but I have often experienced it taking a very long time to load.  It seems to be Zope's way of telling me that it is time to pack the database.  Packing the database always fixes it.  Then it gets slower and slower over time as edits swell the database.  If you haven't packed your database recently, you might try it.

Carl