[Zope] Give 'Extensions' a configurable directory in zope.conf

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Thu Nov 18 10:30:36 EST 2004

--On Donnerstag, 18. November 2004 10:20 Uhr -0500 Chris McDonough
<chrism at plope.com> wrote:

>>  I believe the 'Extensions' direcrectory deserves the same rights,
>>  or is there a good reason (that eludes me) for not having such a
>>  feature ?
>
> No, that's a good idea.  I think I even started to make this possible
> once but ran out of time.  Maybe it's worth a Collector issue?

-1. Sounds like a YAGNI to me. Not everything is could be made possible
should be made possible just because it is need by one person. At least
I have not seen a solid usecase for this...we have other problems to solve
and bugs to fix :-)

-aj