[Zope] Invalidating a session, creating a new

Sune Broendum Woeller zope at syntetisk.dk
Mon Nov 22 14:43:30 EST 2004

Hi all,
I never really got an answer for the below question,
of course maybe the answer isn't there ; ) but
never the less I try again.

I have now tested it with Zope 2.7.3 and get the same results.

Is this an error with the zope sessioning machinery
or with the specification in the zope book ?

Should it be possible to invalidate a session
and create a new session during the same request ?

greetings,
Sune